About Me

My photo
I am the boy named crow. I am the boy named crow and maybe someday we will meet... forever in the shadows yet always in sight. I am the boy named crow and I am learning to fly. I am the boy named crow and I want you to come flying with me. I am the boy named crow and I am learning to fly. I am the boy named crow and I have something to share. I am the boy named crow and I'll believe in anything if you'll believe in anything...

Tuesday 4 January 2011

never mine


I mourn the child that you killed
that was never actually mine to begin with.

Missed count of the days you've missed
covering up your fear, with a cold
shoulder asking to run away together,
you knew the chance of your reasons
for us to run into the sunset were only
half mine, the other half belongs to the
addictive shadow I could never be, you
became one with each other on the
nights I wasn't there, it was a
blameless passion, fueled by a fundamental
incompatability that abscence only
strengthend, the dream of far away sunsets
ended in death of a creation with
eyes yet to gaze upon light.

I mourn the child that you killed
that was never actually mine to begin with.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a spectacular writer. I feel like what ever I write here will only state the obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only agree with my Belle.

    ReplyDelete